I can talk to Nawal whole day: Noor Hasan

nawal saeed noor hasan

Actor Noor Hasan sang praise for his friend and fellow celebrity Nawal Saeed in his latest outing on ‘Good Morning Pakistan’.

The ‘Benaam’ star, along with actors Nawal Saeed, Sunita Marshall, Fatima Effendi, Yasir Nawaz and Agha Ali, was seated with prominent host Nida Yasir on the Eid special episode of her morning show on ARY Digital.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv

During the outing, Hasan gushed over Saeed being a beauty with brains and how he can share and talk about absolutely anything with her.

“I’ve been spending a lot of time with her [Nawal] and one thing that I like the most about her is that we can carry out a conversation about anything in the world, about emotions, heart, and basically I can talk to her whole day,” he said of the co-actor.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Galaxy Lollywood (@galaxylollywood)

“I’ve found a great friend and a confidante in her, and I feel extremely lucky for that,” he added.

The actor also mentioned that Saeed is on his speed dial and is the first person he rings whenever he is excited about something.

In the same outing, Saeed said that she loves and admires Noor Hasan and the whole of her circle is aware of it.

Nawal Saeed recalls ‘gold’ days in the Insta post

“Everybody knows that I really, really admire him and love him as a person, and he is someone with whom I can share any and everything – be it my deepest secret or happiness,” shared the ‘Dil-e-Veeran’ actor while praising the fellow.

“Recently when he was in Islamabad, I felt like my life was incomplete and soon when he came back, I told him that I really missed him. But I love him as a person, as a human being, more than anything else,” she added.



from Lifestyle News - Latest Lifestyle News, Celebrity, Fashion, and Luxury https://ift.tt/2kNjPlt

Post a Comment

0 Comments